[ESIP-AQ] GEOSS Air Quality Pilot: Links to ADC, UIP

Rudolf Husar rhusar at me.wustl.edu
Fri Mar 28 02:24:24 EDT 2008

Hello George, Doug, Josh,

This is to thank you for the opportunity make a short presentation on *Air
Quality Data Systems and the GEOSS
Architecture*<http://wiki.esipfed.org/images/b/bf/GEOSS_Arch_Schem_080326rbh.ppt>at
the March
OGC TC meeting in Stl. Louis<http://www.opengeospatial.org/event/0803tcagenda>.
Your feedback and encouragement to seek closer linkage with the OGC and
GEOSS activities is appreciated. As part of the preparation for the GEOSS
AIP Air Quality Scenario, we hope to engage our emerging Community of
Practice (CoP) <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/GEOSS_AIP_AQ_Scenario> to
refine the ideas on how to interface the existing AQ data systems with the
GOSS Core Architecture as well as with the work of the ADC and UIC
Committees. Any additional feedback you may have will be well received.

Regards,

Rudy

--
Rudolf B. Husar, Professor and Director
Center for Air Pollution Impact and Trend Analysis (CAPITA),