[ESIP-AQ] No Telecon this Friday

Stefan Falke stefan.falke at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:18:23 EDT 2008

As we discussed during last week's telecon, much of the AQ Cluster activity
in the coming months will involve our participation in the GEOSS
Architecture Implementation Pilot (AIP). As a result, we'll participate in
the weekly Monday telecons with the GEOSS AIP AQ Workgroup. We'll host our
Friday AQ Cluster telecons on an as-needed basis, where the need is be
defined by topic items posted to our telecon page:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/AQCluster_Telecons

I will monitor the telecon wiki page and send out a telecon reminder email
when anyone posts topic items.

-Stefan