[ESIP-AQ] Rudy will be in Santa Barbara, right?

Rudolf Husar rhusar at me.wustl.edu
Thu Jun 11 13:29:00 EDT 2009

David,

Assure you, having one (mad) Hungarian in the group is plenty...

Actually I am looking at my virtual presence at Santa Barbara this way:
- Sooner or later the taxpayer will run out $$ to finance our excursions
- I already used up my carbon allowance this year, 4X
- This is a good time to start exploring virtual presence... for real
- And I am perfectly happy to be the guinea pig..

but real-actually I just love to be on the island in the summer...that's the
tipper..

Anyway, count an my full participation... the CoP part is of continued
interest to me and can
- have materials to be shared before the meeting.
- help someone (you?) preparing for the CoP session
- prefer not to 'lead' discussion but to contribute content

But I would hope that meeting would also promote progress on topic of Data
Sharing among the agencies. Unless data starts flowing and re-re-re-used all
the above is just more of the same..

Rudy

--
Rudolf B. Husar, Professor and Director
Center for Air Pollution Impact and Trend Analysis (CAPITA),