[ESIP-AQ] Phone call today at 1 PM EDT

McCabe.David at epamail.epa.gov McCabe.David at epamail.epa.gov
Mon Jun 22 12:49:57 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I apologize for the late notice.  Louis Sweeny and I will be talking
today about the plans for the AQ sessions during the ESIP summer
meeting.  Please join in if you would like.

Phone: 866-299-3188

conf. code: 202 564 1134 #

Louis has updated the agenda, please see:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/AQ_Community_Meeting_Summer_2009_Schedule

This is our last chance to talk with Louis about the meeting agenda
before July 7.  We won't stop working on it as the meeting approaches
but the conversations with Louis are most useful.  Please join us if you
can and again, sorry for the late notice.

David

David McCabe, PhD
AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellow
US EPA, Office of Research and Development (8104R)
1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20460
202 564 0016