[ESIP-AQ] Friday Telecon

Stefan Falke stefan.falke at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 18:23:48 EDT 2010

For those who are available, we'll be meeting briefly in preparation for the
ESIP summer meeting. If you cannot dial-in, please review our summer meeting
agenda<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Air_Quality_Break-out%2C_ESIP_2010_Summer_Meeting>.
Time has been set aside during the summer meeting for new project overviews
and updates from ongoing efforts. If your project is listed, please let
stefan.falke at gmail.com know if you are available to participate. Remote
participation will be available if you won't be in Knoxville. If your
project or a topic you would like to include are not listed, please add them
directly to the agenda or email Stefan.

Friday, 1:30pm EDT
Phone: 866-489-0573 (US, Canada, VOIP); 205-354-0149 (international)
Meeting Code: *2279431*

*Topics* (feel free to add an item to the agenda):

   - ESIP Summer Meeting
      - AQ Session<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Air_Quality_Break-out%2C_ESIP_2010_Summer_Meeting>
      - Remote participation plans

   - FY11 Budget