[ESIP-AQ] AQWG meetings / 'virtual workshops'

Erin Robinson emr1 at wustl.edu
Tue Aug 31 23:08:34 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I have posted the
notes<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/2010-08-27:_Virtual_Workshop_3>I
have from last weeks ESIP AQ virtual workshop on WCS implementation on
the
wiki. Please feel free to modify/add your own, if you were on the call.

This week same time (Friday/1:30 EST) we will have a wrap up call for this
first 'virtual workshop'. A reminder will be sent on Friday morning. We will
continue to work on the same page:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/2010-08-27:_Virtual_Workshop_3

If you have any thing you'd like me to post here (links to services,
descriptions, etc), feel free to pass it to me and I can add to the wiki.

Thanks-
Erin

Erin Robinson
Graduate Research Assistant
CAPITA: Center for Air Pollution Impact and Trend Analysis
emr1 at wustl.edu