[ESIP-AQ] WCS call today - canceled/Metadata call next week

Erin Robinson erinmr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 11:59:21 EDT 2010

Hi All,

We had talked about having a follow-up WCS call today, but there has not
been much action this week with the WCS group, so I am proposing to cancel
the call this afternoon and then work over the next 5 weeks on testing the
WCS services listed/working with these services and having a call Oct. 8
that focuses on WCS.  Also, Rudy has suggested reformatting the
questions<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/2010-08-27:_Virtual_Workshop_3>from
last week's call into a FAQ for WCS. I think this is a good idea and I
will start on that and then send out to the group for review/addition, etc.

As an early reminder, next week we will have a call on the Air Quality
metadata record, the documentation and discussion has been started
here<http://geo-aq-cop.org/isodiscussion>.
If you have an AQ metadata record, questions about metadata let me know. I
would like to follow a similar format from the WCS workshop with links to
various metadata catalogs, comparison of the formats, answering any
questions and then working to harmonize/standardize these records to be
accessible through a variety of interfaces.

Have a good Labor Day Weekend!

Erin

Erin Robinson
Graduate Research Assistant
CAPITA: Center for Air Pollution Impact and Trend Analysis
emr1 at wustl.edu