[ESIP-AQ] Cheverly AQ Monitoring AGOL - Draft Dashboard links - Oct 31 Zoom

Sahara Ali sali9 at umbc.edu
Fri Oct 28 20:21:07 EDT 2022

Dear Cluster Participants,

This is an invitation to virtually join Karen Moe and Binita on a
discussion about ArcGIS software as the foundation for the Cheverly Air
Quality Monitoring website, a Funding Friday grant. Cluster members who
have AGOL expertise and are interested in our efforts to produce a
Community AQ Monitoring website that can evolve to host new AQ data
products and tools for community evaluation are welcome to join and listen
in.

*Date & Time: *Monday 10/31 at 11:30 am eastern

*Join Zoom Meeting:*
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82582086748?pwd=Y3plR05tZUxrYlQzU01LT0FPRFA1Zz09

Meeting ID: 825 8208 6748
Passcode: 620806
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,82582086748#,,,,*620806# US (Washington DC)
+16469313860,,82582086748#,,,,*620806# US

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Further details can be found in the trailing mail.

*Thanks & Best Regards,*
Sahara Ali
PhD Student  | Big Data Analytics Lab
<https://bdal.umbc.edu/people/sahara-ali/>
Department of Information Systems
Co-Chair GAAC - Graduate Assistants Advisory Committee
1000 Hilltop Cir, Baltimore, MD 21250
Community Fellow - ESIP <https://www.esipfed.org/about/people>

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found
it yet, keep looking. Don't settle."