[ESIP-AQ] ESIP Air Quality Meeting YES: Thursday 28 December 4 PM Eastern US Time

frazmo frazmo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 19:45:46 EST 2023

Dear ESIP Air Quality Team: I hope everyone is having a good holidays
season. I understand that many of you may be offline this week, but for
anyone who is in work mode and available, we will hold our Air Quality
Cluster meeting at the normal time and coordinates,

Thursday, 28 December, 2023  4-5 PM U.S. Eastern

Zoom link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89875556681?pwd=eGNaRzMrdmRTZHJlWFFYc3R4MEduQT09

This will be our last meeting before the virtual ESIP Winter Meeting in
January,

https://www.esipfed.org/meetings

We'll aim to use this opportunity for further planning for our AQ session
at the meeting. I'll look forward to seeing those of you who can attend
this week and next month!

Best and cheers,

Steve Young
EPA (retired); ESIP AQ Co-chair