[ESIP-AQ] ESIP Air Quality Meeting YES: Thursday 22 February, 4 PM Eastern US Time

frazmo frazmo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 13:47:42 EST 2024

 Dear ESIP Air Quality Team: I hope everyone is doing well. We will hold
our ESIP Air Quality Cluster meeting at the normal time and coordinates:

Thursday, 22 February 2024  4-5 PM U.S. Eastern

Zoom link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89875556681?pwd=eGNaRzMrdmRTZHJlWFFYc3R4MEduQT09

For this meeting, we'll hold open discussion to plan for our 2024 program,
building on our sessions at the last two ESIP meetings and beginning to
plan for the July ESIP Summer Meeting. Please bring your ideas!

Best and cheers,

Steve Young
EPA (retired); ESIP AQ Co-chair
Frazmo at gmail.com