[Esip-citationguidelines] meeting Thursday

Mark Parsons parsonsm.work at icloud.com
Tue Oct 20 17:02:00 EDT 2020

Hey kids,

We’re on for Thursday, 2020-10-22 16:00 UTC at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/429077789 <https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/429077789>

Agenda:
Takeaways from Rescognito discussion last month. Do we have follow up? Does the CRediT discussion in the Documentation Cluster inform our work? -- Madison, Ted, others?.
Credit paper. As per our August meeting discussion, I started a paper outline. Please edit and comment liberally at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BsZJREpEGtWVqlP8g4h-IDwnZlGj1B3wWHvG40dEpt8/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BsZJREpEGtWVqlP8g4h-IDwnZlGj1B3wWHvG40dEpt8/edit?usp=sharing>
Did I get the basic thesis statement right?
Is the general outline ok?
What next?
Session at winter meeting? Do we want one? What should we do?
The Information Quality Cluster is starting to think about citation of citizen science data. How can we help? Who wants to be the lead liaison with that cluster?
The Data Stewardship Committee (with which we are affiliated) is thinking of focussing on one affiliate cluster per month. When do we want to be on tap?

Notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18ooEixbchKp-qgAG7qtnebKrWDYsutt4d2eX3HsaWls/edit?usp=sharing

cheers,

-m.

Cluster home page