[Esip-citationguidelines] Meeting tomorrow

Lesley Wyborn lesley.wyborn at anu.edu.au
Thu Mar 18 00:03:37 EDT 2021

Hi Mark

This one is going to be hard, because I think there will also be European interest in this topic?

Maybe we could rotate times around?

I have not been able to join in because the times have been 2.00am for me, and with daylight changes it is now 3.00 am (still difficult for me).

So it would be really good if you have a session at ESIP winter meeting (which is my summer) so that we can have collective discussion – time zones will still be an issue, but as you get more attendees at the Meetings and it makes the midnight to dawn hours worthwhile.

Take care

Lesley