[Esip-citationguidelines] Meeting today

Sarah Ramdeen sarah.ramdeen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:36:45 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I missed this meeting. I do have a question - has there been any
followup on the idea of writing something up for EOS about the current
progress/outcomes?  I am currently on a call with Kirk Martinez (ESSI
Science Advisor for EOS). He is encouraging folks to submit things to EOS.
I mentioned this project and he thought it was appropriate....

Glad to help if the group wants to write up our current standing/findings.
Perhaps as an opinion piece?

Thoughts?
Sarah

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 8:21 AM Mark Parsons via Esip-citationguidelines <
esip-citationguidelines at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> Sorry for the late notice, but the citation cluster meets today at its new
> date and time 14:00 Mountain
>
> Also remember we’re on Zoom now.

> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81184515398?pwd=NXF0Ylg2SnBZNHp0SWhyYzFvanlQUT09