[Esip-citationguidelines] A quick question for the group

Lesley Wyborn lesley.wyborn at anu.edu.au
Sat Feb 19 16:43:08 EST 2022

Hi Ruth

It looks great – thank you so much for doing this.

I also like Nancy’s suggestion provided it is not too much trouble.

Take care

LEsley

From: Esip-citationguidelines <esip-citationguidelines-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> on behalf of "Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich via Esip-citationguidelines" <esip-citationguidelines at lists.esipfed.org>
Date: Sunday, 20 February 2022 at 3:44 am
To: 'Ruth Duerr' <ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com>, 'Esip-citationguidelines' <esip-citationguidelines at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: Re: [Esip-citationguidelines] A quick question for the group

I like the color idea for the lines and then using the colors for the corresponding boxes.  Makes the image more readable and attractive.  As to colors, just pick ‘em:  red raspberries, blueberries, green beans, purple eggplant, yellow peppers, etc…

PS – I erased the image as I couldn’t send a return message – was too big.
Nancy