[Esip-citationguidelines] Version 4 of network diagram

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Mon Feb 21 17:44:21 EST 2022

This version looks much better, Ruth, but some lines appear to be thinner
than others. It would be good if all the lines could be the same thickness.

Thanks,

Bob
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -
Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
Columbia Climate School, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Pronouns: he/him/his
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu