[ESIP-ResearchArtifactCitation] [EXTERNAL] Fwd: (COPYEDIT: OP Parsons FilmCredits 07/15/21) Tim O. @mentioned you in Re: Parsons_EOS OP_Film_Credits_nm_team_mp_to_mp_SciAdv_to_tb_to.docx

Langseth, Madison L mlangseth at usgs.gov
Mon May 9 15:17:23 EDT 2022

Looks great to me! After reading through it one more time, I think I agree that the 4 image captures the general theme best...lots of people contributing in different ways to build a final product.

Madison Langseth (she/hers)

U.S. Geological Survey
Science Analytics & Synthesis (SAS)
Denver Federal Center