[Esip-datareadiness] a starting point: draft AI-readiness matrix

Tyler Christensen - NOAA Federal tyler.christensen at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 12 12:12:16 EDT 2021

Hello all,

As a starting point for our efforts to create a standard for defining
AI-ready data, here is a draft matrix we created. See attached.

A couple of caveats: this was developed under a working group of OSTP, the
Subcommittee on Open Science. It was only developed in draft form, and
should not be considered in any way an official US government document or a
work product of OSTP. The Subcommittee decided not to proceed with the
project.

This is one option on how to start constructing concrete specs for what
defines AI-ready open data, a way to get the conversation started.

Looking forward to talking about this more!
Tyler

--
Tyler Christensen (she/her)
Metadata Coordinator