[Esip-datareadiness] [TODAY] Data Readiness Cluster January Meeting (01/04 16:00 Eastern Time)

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 4 12:13:21 EST 2023

Dear all,

This is a reminder for the Cluster meeting this afternoon at 16:00 Eastern
time. I also added a draft roadmap for the AI-ready data initiative with
four major components including short/mid/long term goals for the
discussion today. Please feel free to comment on the meeting agenda document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18sIPOtgM8q3IQeswQoYKdTWMkYjJGkYAi_S1w9LD8YE/edit?usp=sharing>
if you cannot join the meeting today.

-Douglas

--