[Esip-datareadiness] Data Readiness Cluster April Meeting (04/18 1 pm EDT)

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 18 08:40:22 EDT 2023

Dear all,

This is a reminder for our cluster meeting call today at *1 PM EDT/UTC-4*.
You can find the detailed agenda in the shared note document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18sIPOtgM8q3IQeswQoYKdTWMkYjJGkYAi_S1w9LD8YE/edit?usp=sharing>
.

If you cannot attend the meeting, please feel free to leave your comments
in the meeting note document.

For ESIP July Meeting, please feel free to make any suggestions in the
session proposal as we discussed last month.

You can join the meeting using this Zoom link
<https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd=Z2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09>
or
find the connection information from ESIP Community Calendar
<https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/community-calendar>.

Best regards,
-Douglas

--