[Esip-datareadiness] ESIP Data Readiness Cluster September Meeting [09/12 4pm EDT/UTC-4]

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 8 17:16:14 EDT 2023

Dear all,

I hope the end of your summer is treating you well. The cluster will be
meeting on *Tuesday (09/12) at 4pm EDT/UTC-4*. Note this is a different
time than our regular scheduled meeting time. The cluster has gained more
international membership in the past few months. To make the meeting
accessible to a broad group, we will start to rotate the starting time of
the meeting every other month.

For the September monthly meeting, the three agenda items include:

   - Debrief ESIP July Meeting session (recording
   <https://youtu.be/ucO4Uzz7lG8?si=GvovCVWJeF6PO0k6>) on AI-ready data
   checklist update & analysis-ready data standard development
   - Planned work for crosswalk between AI-readiness checklist and CESO ARD
   product specifications
   - Cluster meeting planning for the remaining of 2023

To join the meeting, please use the Zoom link provided in the ESIP
Community Calendar <https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/community-calendar>
.

Have a wonderful weekend!
-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*