[Esip-datareadiness] Reminder – Data Readiness Cluster meeting today & February speaker

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 16 12:08:38 EST 2024

Dear all,

Happy new year! This is a friendly reminder for our cluster meeting today
at 1 pm ET/UTC-5. The focus of the meeting will be finalizing the ESIP
January meeting session (
https://2024januaryesipmeeting.sched.com/event/1XYQj/embracing-data-quality-for-ai-ready-open-data)
particularly around the breakout discussion questions and topics.

You can join today's meeting via the link from the Community Calendar -
https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/community-calendar

For our upcoming February meeting, we have confirmed that the MLCommons
croissant working group <https://github.com/mlcommons/croissant> will be
presenting their soon-to-be-launched croissant effort and its integration
with Hugging Face and other platforms.

-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*