[Esip-datareadiness] CANCELLED - Data Readiness Cluster April Meeting

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 16 08:49:25 EDT 2024

Dear all,

Happy Northern Hemisphere Spring! Due to expected low turnout for today's
meeting because of different conferences and other events colliding in the
same week, we decided to cancel the meeting on today (April 16th).

Please remember that ESIP July Meeting is open to session proposals. The
session proposal is due May 10th. I will circulate a draft proposal idea
for discussion (via Google doc). All are welcome to contribute.

Have a wonderful spring season!
-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*