[Esip-dds] ESIP Data Decadal Survey resources, Doodle poll info

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Sun Jan 20 13:18:50 EST 2013

Hi all,

We now have a space under the ESIP wiki,
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Data_Decadal_Survey.

 From the home page visitors can navigate to the esip-dds email list
interface and add or remove themselves from the list.

I have set up a Doodle poll to schedule our first telecon, details are
below.  I will look at the poll and schedule the meeting Friday
afternoon, 1/25, based on the results, so please vote by then if you
want to participate.

At that telecon we can talk about when to schedule a monthly telecon.
If we're lucky we can continue on the day of week and week of month of
our first telecon.

I wrote a summary of the outcome of our meeting here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Winter_2013_Meeting_session.

Please feel free to comment.  Also, please forward this information to
people who might be interested.

Thank you for your interest!

Anne