[Esip-dds] telecon notes, draft of abstract for panel discussion, list of potential panel invitees

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Fri Apr 26 19:30:43 EDT 2013

Hi DDSers,

Thank you for a good conversation yesterday in our telecon.  Material
from the telecon is available here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Telecon_04.25.13_materials

I have drafted an abstract for the panel discussion.  I also the
gathered together in one place names that have mentioned as potential
panelists.  Both are on this page (updated today):
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2013_panel_discussion#Panel_discussion_abstract.

Please comment on any material on the page.

I will be away next week, returning Monday, 5/6.  I hope we can come to
an agreement soon thereafter on the abstract and a short list of
invitees, as we need to get invitations out ASAP for a meeting that is
less than 3 months away.

Thank you for your consideration and feedback!

Sincerely,

Anne