[Esip-discovery] available search APIs

Doug Newman via Esip-discovery esip-discovery at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Dec 8 14:11:47 EST 2014

Jeff,

  we have a number of efforts involving OpenSearch ATOM in the discovery
cluster

ECHO - https://api.echo.nasa.gov/opensearch/
CWIC - http://cwic.wgiss.ceos.org/opensearch
IDN -
http://gcmd.gsfc.nasa.gov/KeywordSearch/default/openSearch.jsp?Portal=cwic

And CWICSmart which links them together

http://api.echo.nasa.gov/cwic-smart

Doug Newman - ECHO Operations Lead
douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
doug.newman at raytheon.com
Raytheon Mission Support Solutions Intelligence, Information and Services | NASA | ECS Evolution Development Program
http://earthdata.nasa.gov/echo

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action of payment.