[Esip-discovery] Use Case "Repository"

Gerasimov, Irina V. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] irina.v.gerasimov at nasa.gov
Tue May 12 11:46:49 EDT 2020

Hello team,

To come up with the use cases I decided to look at our GES DISC user assistance tickets from users who tell us what they are trying to study but lost at which data/variables/tools to look at.
Checking the tickets from the past two weeks I came up with these six cases:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11yF3Dc6MjLC73WiAWlLtubEdzrHnNqNKw7h6zaa_UCM/edit?usp=sharing
Chris, please see if you could take any for use case repository.

Irina
________________________________
From: Esip-discovery <esip-discovery-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> on behalf of Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-5860) via Esip-discovery <esip-discovery at lists.esipfed.org>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 5:34 PM
To: esip-discovery at lists.esipfed.org <esip-discovery at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Esip-discovery] Use Case "Repository"

(OK, it’s just a slide deck, but anyway, here is the input we’ve received to date from other clusters:  https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1u1dvqEB0ZZmxRqKDPN4DrIu4f9_r6TfYAlcVUAJUtMM/edit?usp=sharing<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_presentation_d_1u1dvqEB0ZZmxRqKDPN4DrIu4f9-5Fr6TfYAlcVUAJUtMM_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwMGaQ&c=ApwzowJNAKKw3xye91w7BE1XMRKi2LN9kiMk5Csz9Zk&r=wm_Zh80PCq6UM2ERHynja7tFjRt9Lk8eKHcKnftbpYo&m=LLwvPQUWKRkmc4iLP7T5jpPwkVM3MAYAsubotfbXOAI&s=EYAtSc3OoPn4Zh36C1CA8I2k3e7zYHR9rkh4qxfd_24&e=>)

—

Christopher Lynnes   NASA/GSFC    mobile: 410-231-4573
“Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that’s creativity.” - C. Mingus