[Esip-discovery] September 15th Discovery Cluster Agenda annoucement

Blythe, Jonathan N Jonathan.Blythe at boem.gov
Mon Sep 12 16:44:09 EDT 2022

Hi ESIP Discovery Cluster list subscribers,

  Please join us for the next Discovery Cluster telecon on September 15th, 2022 at 3PM EDT.

This is our agenda:

1) Recap of the summer meeting session: "Human atlas of Earth science information: a use case for Federated Knowledge Graphs" - 20 min

2) hazards/risk Use Case championed by Ryan McGranaghan (link<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wERXPKkKocNIB2eP4z3CHYX5tp7tNIBB/edit#heading=h.wp57lnx8oyu3>). - 20 min

3) Team updates, information sharing, and news - 15 min

Thank you,
Jonathan

P.S. This fall we're conducting a survey of how knowledge graphs are being used to support data discovery across federal agencies, so please bring ideas of presenters that we can invite to speak at a future discovery cluster telecon.

Scientific Data Manager
Environmental Studies Program
Bureau of Ocean Energy management