[Esip-discovery] Discovery Cluster Agenda for April 20th telecon

Blythe, Jonathan N Jonathan.Blythe at boem.gov
Mon Apr 17 06:42:10 EDT 2023

Hi Discovery Cluster list subscribers,

  Please join us this week for the April Discovery Cluster Telecon.  This month we will continue our survey of federal agencies implementations of Knowledge Graph technology for dataset discovery, with a presentation from ESRI on ArcGIS Knowledge, ESRI's latest knowledge graphing product offering.

AGENDA
Discovery Cluster Telecon for April 20, 2023, 3PM EDT:
1) Introductions (5 min)
2) ArcGIS Knowledge: integrating graph and spatial analytics to support data discovery, collaborative investigations, link analysis, and information sharing across organizations - 30 min (Victoria Anderson, ESRI)
3) Cluster business - 15 min (summer meeting session ideas, May meeting topic, and other discussion or announcements)

Dial in details:
Discovery

April 20, 2023 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87349930390?pwd=QVVkcmtLazBkb25KaWJicXlVQWdpZz09
Meeting ID: 873 4993 0390
Passcode: 788950
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87349930390# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,87349930390# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)