[Esip-discovery] ***Reminder*** ESIP Discovery Cluster Meeting Reminder, ***TODAY***, June 15th at 3PM EST.

Blythe, Jonathan N Jonathan.Blythe at boem.gov
Thu Jun 15 10:38:04 EDT 2023

Please remember that the Discovery Cluster will be meeting today at 3PM EST.  See agenda and dial in details forwarded below.

Thank you,
Jonathan

P.S.
If you use google calendar, this is the link that you can use to add the event to your calendar:  https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=ZDBvcGt0b3A5M2FnN3NydnVwNHNrcXF0dTFfMjAyMzA2MTVUMTkwMDAwWiBzYjljbm1ha25xcHNpZnM3dHRuOWtzb2J1MEBn&ctz=America/New_York.  For those using Outlook, I have saved and attached the icalendar for the series.