[Esip-documentation] ESIP Winter Meeting recap

Sean Gordon scgordon at hdfgroup.org
Thu Jan 18 17:19:55 EST 2018

All,

Thanks for proposing great sessions. All three were well attended, to the point where people told us they left the Tuesday sessions because there was nowhere to sit! Luckily we had a bigger room for Friday because we had even more attendees!

Looking forward to a great year of monthly calls and a fantastic Summer Meeting.

We’d like to rely on all of you this year to keep coming up with great ideas for the monthly meetings and sessions! If anyone has an idea for a presentation they’d like to give, or one they’d like to hear we’re happy to facilitate setting up the call.

Best,

Sean