[Esip-documentation] Request for ACDD global attributes for geospatial data resolution

Mary Jo Brodzik brodzik at nsidc.org
Mon Aug 6 11:53:10 EDT 2018

Dear Esip-documentation members,

I am trying to follow-up on any action that may have been taken regarding
my request for geospatial data resolution attributes. See my message below
for potential definitions for the new attributes you discussed.

I see the page you created has not been updated. Has any other action been
take to move this along?  I know this is a volunteer community, I would be
happy to add my definitions to the page if that would move things along, I
didn't do it at the time because I wasn't sure what protocol would be if
I'm not an official member of your working group. But after that, I
wouldn't know what the next steps would need to be.

If some action has been taken and I just don't see it on-line, please let
me know where I can find it.

Thank you again for the thoughtful consideration you have given to my
request.

Mary Jo