[Esip-documentation] JSON Discussion

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon May 4 21:00:03 EDT 2020

This topic would have a lot of overlap with the ESIP science on schema.org
modeling of metadata in JSON-LD.  Twice monthly calls, version 1.2 of the
guidelines is in progress.

Matt

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 3:46 PM, Walworth, Dennis H via Esip-documentation <
esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>
> I talked to Josh Bradley, project lead for ADIwg mdTools project and he is
> willing to talk about mdJSON as part of a proposed ESIP doc cluster JSON
> discussion. I think it was Felimon who suggested it and you mentioned
> another potential speaker. Perhaps a discussion topic can be organized?
>
> Thanks,
> Dennis

*Matthew B. Jones*
ORCID: 0000-0003-0077-4738 <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0077-4738>
Director of Informatics R&D, National Center for Ecological Analysis and
Synthesis <http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/ecoinfo>
PI, NSF Arctic Data Center <https://arcticdata.io/>
Director, DataONE <https://dataone.org/> program
University of California Santa Barbara