[Esip-infoquality] Information Quality Cluster Session next Frriday

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Thu Jul 14 19:20:32 EDT 2016

All,

We will have a session of the Information Quality Cluster on Friday next week at the ESIP Summer meeting. Please see http://sched.co/6uHk for details. This will be a working session where we will be evaluating four use cases gathered by the Cluster members over the last few months. These use cases, along with many others that have been gathered by NASA's Data Quality Working Group help capture the issues related to conveying data quality information to users. Assessment of the use cases should result in identification of issues and recommendations for potential solutions. An active participation in the session is essential to its success.  If you have not already done so, and are planning to attend this session, please include it in your personal schedule.

Thanks.

Rama.

(Session leads - Rama, Ge Peng and David Moroni.)

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.