[Esip-machinelearning] Please review survey regarding ESIP interest in machine learning

Anne Wilson Anne.Wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Oct 4 11:57:38 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I am reaching out to the people who signed up for the Machine Learning Cluster email list.

At our first telecon last Friday we decided to survey the ESIP community about interest in the topic in order to better focus our efforts and think about what we might do at a session for the Winter Meeting.

I am writing to you now to ask you to review the survey before sending it to entire ESIP community.    Would you please think about the survey questions with respect to assessing levels and areas of interest?   Did we miss anything?   We are trying to keep it short and easy.

Please write to the list if you have any feedback.    We hope to send the survey out next week, so please provide feedback by COB on Wed, 10/10.

Thank you for thinking about this!

Sincerely,

Anne Wilson