[Esip-machinelearning] Reminder: ESIP ML Cluster Meeting TODAY

Michael Mahoney mike.mahoney.218 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 08:56:00 EDT 2022

Dear Cluster Participants,

This is a reminder that the next meeting of ESIP's Machine Learning Cluster
is *TODAY, June 17th, at 12pm ET/9am PT.*

We'll be discussing our white paper on practical AI and organizing our
session for the ESIP summer meeting. Below is the connection info as well
as a link to our running notes document, where an agenda is being drafted.

*Meeting Agenda & Notes:*
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NrnKP3KUBwKYDyVTXrTVBYg_yH3FmYbzsEiSQ6De5Ro/edit?usp=sharing

*Where:*
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88357173454?pwd=djkvOEx0TTZRekJLWVRHcEMyUitNZz09
Meeting ID: 883 5717 3454
Passcode: 225768
Number to dial using phone: US: +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Thanks,
-Mike

Michael Mahoney
781-812-8842 | mike.mahoney.218 at gmail.com