[Esip-meetings] Volunteers needed for Community Interview of ESIP Meeting Director Candidates - Respond by Thursday COB

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Wed Sep 25 16:40:21 EDT 2019

Hi All -

As you may know, ESIP has been looking for a meeting director
<https://www.esipfed.org/about/what-we-do/administration/job-opportunity-meetings-director

to take over our meeting planning. We have had some excellent candidates
and have narrowed our list down to three that we would like a few
volunteers to interview next week. I am hoping that 2-3 of you may be
available for three 30 minute interviews. The interview times I am
targeting are here: https://doodle.com/poll/bk7yn6hei78ktcvh

If you are willing and able please reply directly to me by tomorrow COB. No
problem if this does not work with your schedule.

Thanks in advance for quick help -
Erin

[image: photo]
*Erin Robinson*