[Esip-meetings] December/January Meetings Committee Call (1/2)

Samantha Sands samanthasands at esipfed.org
Thu Dec 26 12:43:42 EST 2019

Hello Meetings Committee,

This is a reminder that the next meeting of the Meetings Committee
is next Thursday, January 2nd at 1 pm ET/10 am PT. Below is the connection
info, which will remain the same for each meeting, as well as a link to our
running notes document with a draft agenda.

Before the meeting, we would like you all to review this document
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ptl-mloOiO9Hr_T0ZSRHfk40asWhq9_D/view?usp=sharing>
for Winter Meeting 2021 venues. Given that January 2021 is an
inauguration year, we investigated moving to the west coast. We have
narrowed it down to 2 new options in California, Hilton Pasadena and Hilton
Santa Barbara or to stay in DC. Please review the document and look at the
2 new venues. Our first agenda item on the call is to discuss these
options, as well as staying in DC, and then take a vote. We would love to
be able to announce next year's location at this year's meeting.

Looking forward to speaking on Monday,
Samantha and Megan

*ESIP Meetings Committee*
January 2nd at 1 pm ET/10 am PT
GoToMeeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/258556565
You can also dial in using your phone: United States: +1 (669) 224-3412
Access Code: 258-556-565
*Notes doc:* here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TWThfOyyOXKzqsPjZJoWQVj-bz1Glxd52x-a_IEVMpU/edit?usp=sharing>

*Samantha Sands*