[Esip-meetings] Next ESIP Meetings Committee Call (1/27)

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Fri Jan 24 10:12:59 EST 2020

Hello Meetings Committee,

This is a reminder that the next meeting of the Meetings Committee is next
Monday January 27th at 1 pm ET/10 am PT. Below is the connection info,
which will remain the same for each meeting, as well as a link to our
running notes document with a draft agenda.

Our main agenda item will be to recap the Winter Meeting from your
perspectives and to review feedback received through the meeting survey.

Please note: we have new representatives from each of the ESIP Partner
Types, but as we transition, we invite both the previous members of the
committee and the incoming ones.

Looking forward to speaking on Monday,
Megan

*ESIP Meetings Committee*
January 27th at 1 pm ET/10 am PT
GoToMeeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/258556565
You can also dial in using your phone: United States: +1 (669) 224-3412
Access Code: 258-556-565
*Notes doc:* here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TWThfOyyOXKzqsPjZJoWQVj-bz1Glxd52x-a_IEVMpU/edit?usp=sharing>