[Esip-meetings] Happy Hour Host Guide

Karl Benedict kbene at unm.edu
Thu Jul 15 12:26:12 EDT 2021

Denise – I’m happy to cede to you the honor of providing the overview. Looking forward to the event. It could be fun to include in the introduction an encouragement to grab a favorite beverage and snack to help it feel more like the relaxed environment of a F2F pre-meeting mixer.

Thanks,
Karl

Karl Benedict
Director of Research Data Services/ Director of IT
College of University Libraries and Learning Sciences
University of New Mexico

Office: Centennial Science and Engineering Library, Room L173

Make an Appointment: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/KarlBenedict@unmm.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/