[Esip-meetings] Next ESIP Meetings Committee Telecon (Sept 2021)

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Wed Sep 15 14:52:55 EDT 2021

Hi All,

The next meeting of the ESIP Meetings Committee conflicts with the last
Bystander Training being hosted by ESIP. I think some of you may have
signed up for that and we encourage the rest of the committee to attend if
they can (sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf78DuLOFDhMhKaTFpebyvLW8CskTD8lFdNqLdhzSRESRqXLw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
).

Because of the conflict, we will need to reschedule the next Meetings Comm.
telecon and we would like to find a time as close to the original date as
possible as we do have some time-sensitive issues to discuss that impact
the Call for Sessions, etc.

Please complete this Doodle Poll
<https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/RdG5g55a> as soon as possible.
Thank you and have a great rest of your week!

Best,
Megan