[Esip-meetings] Next ESIP Meetings Committee Telecon (Sept 2021)

Daniella Lowenberg Daniella.Lowenberg at ucop.edu
Mon Sep 27 13:06:49 EDT 2021

I unfortunately also have a meeting that I cannot move – but if there’s anything I can do to help please let me know!

From: Esip-meetings <esip-meetings-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> on behalf of Denise Hills via Esip-meetings <esip-meetings at lists.esipfed.org>
Date: Monday, September 27, 2021 at 10:02 AM
To: Karl Benedict <kbene at unm.edu>
Cc: "esip-meetings at lists.esipfed.org" <esip-meetings at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: Re: [Esip-meetings] Next ESIP Meetings Committee Telecon (Sept 2021)

Thanks, Karl - hope you can join us!

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 11:59 AM Karl Benedict via Esip-meetings <esip-meetings at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-meetings at lists.esipfed.org>> wrote:
I have a conflict with a project implementation call that landed at this time. I will try to join if we can finish quickly.

Thanks,
Karl

Karl Benedict
Director of Research Data Services/ Director of IT
College of University Libraries and Learning Sciences
University of New Mexico

Office: Centennial Science and Engineering Library, Room L173

Make an Appointment: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/KarlBenedict@unmm.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/