[Esip-meetings] Meetings Committee Cancelled for today

Susan Shingledecker susanshingledecker at esipfed.org
Mon Jul 25 10:58:39 EDT 2022

Thank you to all who were in Pittsburgh. As we all recover from travel we
are cancelling today's regularly scheduled Meetings Committee call today.
Next month we will be ready with more insights from our meeting evaluation.
Please feel free to capture any lessons learned or reach out to me with
feedback in the meantime if there is anything urgent you want to convey.

Susan

--
*Susan Shingledecker *
Executive Director