[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship Monthly Telecon Wednesday 2012-08-01 and **Poll for rescheduling meetings**

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Tue Jul 31 02:52:50 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

It was wonderful to see many of you at the ESIP summer meeting.  The meeting minutes have been posted to the Commons (http://commons.esipfed.org/node/487), and will also be posted to the wiki.   This is also a reminder that Wednesday is our Monthly Telecon.  Below is the information to call in or log in using Webex.  Please let us know if you have anything to add to the agenda.

Telecon: 1-877-668-4493
Access Code 925 605 953
Webex<https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?ED=193395612&UID=0&PW=NZTVhYzcwOWZm&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D> https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?ED=193395612&UID=0&PW=NZTVhYzcwOWZm&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
Password: datapres
4:00pm ET / 3:00pm CT / 2:00pm MT / 1:00pm PT

Tentative agenda:

W3C Provenance Last Call - See email from Curt Tilmes (7/25/2012) for additional details

***Additionally, we would like to ask that you fill out the following poll in order to assist us with rescheduling the monthly telecom meeting time.  First Wednesdays at 4pm EST are not working out and we are looking for a new meeting time. I apologize for the long poll, it is meant to capture the best day, time and week for the reoccurring meetings.  The poll will close on August 15th.***
http://www.doodle.com/g4fwb9imhqwazz3w

Thank you,
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/