[Esip-preserve] Upcoming Meeting 2012-10-08

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 8 09:16:33 EDT 2012

Sorry I didn't get this out sooner -- A number of people couldn't
attend, including Sarah.  I was going to go ahead and have a
meeting anyway, but due to hoarseness from a cold now I've lost
my voice.  Rather than croak at you, let's cancel for this month.

Keep an eye on the list -- more discussion coming.

Curt