[Esip-preserve] Poll for monthly telecon date/time

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Mon Jan 27 13:34:29 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

We are rescheduling the monthly telecons for the Data Stewardship Committee.  Below is a link to a poll with the 4 possible days and times.  The poll represents two reoccurring dates - First or Second Friday of the month, and two different times 2:30-3:30pm EST or 3:00-4:00pm EST.
http://doodle.com/nnn3ebgvyr5fgzmy

Please fill out the poll by this Friday so we may determine the time for next month's meeting.  Also if you have any agenda items for the meeting please send them my way.

As a side note, does anyone one have Mo Khayat's email address?  I need to follow up on something from the winter meeting.

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/