[Esip-preserve] Join WebEx meeting in progress: ESIP Preservation Telecon

Kerstin Lehnert via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Fri Oct 17 14:25:28 EDT 2014

Sorry for not joining yet, my current telecon has gone over time by now 25
minutes.

Dr. Kerstin Lehnert

Director, Integrated Earth Data Applications

Director, EarthChem

President, IGSN e.V.

Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory

Columbia University

Palisades, NY, 10964

(845) 365-8506

http://www.iedadata.org

http://www.earthchem.org

http://www.igsn.org

From:  ESIP Data Stewardship via Esip-preserve
<esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org>
Date:  Friday, October 17, 2014 14:07 PM
To:  <esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject:  [Esip-preserve] Join WebEx meeting in progress: ESIP Preservation
Telecon

Hello,
My WebEx meeting is in progress.
Join me now from a browser, phone, or video conferencing system or
application.

ESIP Preservation Telecon
Friday, October 17, 2014
2:05 pm  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr

Join WebEx meeting
<https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/e.php?MTID=md0553b4e38226d436778b357ae7b1
e49>
Meeting number: 922 428 397
Meeting password: preserve27

Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 922 428 397
Global call-in numbers
<https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=311114
762&tollFree=1>   |  Toll-free calling restrictions
<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

  Can't join the meeting?  Contact support.
<https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss
your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
Esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org