[Esip-preserve] Interesting material

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue Oct 27 19:39:37 EDT 2015

All,

As I was browsing this afternoon, I came upon the following: http://wiki.opf-labs.org/display/REQ/Digital+Preservation+and+Data+Curation+Requirements+and+Solutions. Some of you may be familiar with this and be involved, but thought it would be of interest to all in the Data Stewardship Committee.

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.