[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship "Reporting out and Planning" ESIP 2016 session

Justin Goldstein jgoldstein at usgcrp.gov
Fri Dec 11 09:36:57 EST 2015

Hi everyone,
  Per the ESIP 2016 Winter Meeting Schedule
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OpmDkDBIoIyiLC7w8J1hvu0Y8C6MI-WDPSaCudsr4PY/edit#gid=0>,
the Data Stewardship Committee's "Reporting out and Planning" session is
scheduled for 4:00 PM on Thursday, January 7th. In developing the agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JXO6-XiIbpV9-ZlJ4LqI62UiDWHzxcvKxmIkFKSIH4Q/edit>
for
this session, Sophie and I have suggested potential discussants to provide
very short report outs.  When you have a minute, I'd like to ask potential
session attendees to take a quick look at the session agenda and nominate
for brief report-outs.  Self-nominations are encouraged as well.

   Currently, the other sessions meeting at this time, and their
leadership, are as follows:

   - Leveraging Drone Technology (Dahlman, Olds, Mooney)
   - Interoperability in the Labyrinth (Fulker)
   - Ontology Governance (Scott)
   - Tribal Lands Collaboratory (Wee, Jones, Kusilkis, Rosemartin. Hardison)
   - NASA EOSDIS Evolving Technologies (Pilone)

Finally, please note that we have one *combined "*Reporting Out and
Planning" session this meeting, in-lieu of separate ones for (1) Reporting
Out and (2) Planning.

Safe travels to and from AGU, and Happy Holidays!

Best,
Justin

--
Justin Goldstein, Ph.D.

1800 G Street NW, Suite 9100,  (*Note New Address)*
Washington, D.C. 20006, U.S.A.
phone: (202) 419-3496
e-mail: jgoldstein AT usgcrp Dot gov

http://www.globalchange.gov