[Esip-preserve] Monthly telecon - Tuesday May 9, 2017 - Reminder

Michael Diepenbroek mdiepenbroek at pangaea.de
Thu May 4 03:14:12 EDT 2017

Hi Rama, this is a confirmation for next weeks presentation - best wishes -
Michael

Michael Diepenbroek
PANGAEA Data Publisher -  <http://www.pangaea.de/> www.pangaea.de
 <http://www.marum.de/English/Page1.html> MARUM - Center for Marine
Environmental Sciences
University Bremen
Hochschulring 18
POP 330 440
28359 Bremen
Phone ++49 421 218-65590, Fax ++49 421 218-65505
e-mail   <mailto:mdiepenbroek at pangaea.de> mdiepenbroek at pangaea.de