[Esip-preserve] Fwd: [rda-pid-ig] PID Resolution Services Best Practices and Survey of Current PID Services Landscape

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Fri Aug 10 14:29:21 EDT 2018

Looks very relevant to our citation efforts….

-m.

Begin forwarded message:

From: aburton <adrian.burton at ands.org.au<mailto:adrian.burton at ands.org.au>>
Subject: [rda-pid-ig] PID Resolution Services Best Practices and Survey of Current PID Services Landscape
Date: 10 August 2018 at 07:50:06 MDT
To: <rda-pid-ig at rda-groups.org<mailto:rda-pid-ig at rda-groups.org>>

Hi all,
the email below may be of interest to the PID Interest Group members
Adrian

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 9:55 AM Rene van Horik <rene.van.horik at dans.knaw.nl<mailto:rene.van.horik at dans.knaw.nl>> wrote:
Dear Laurel,

The FREYA project recently has published two deliverables: D2.1 PID Resolution Services Best Practices and D3.1 Survey of Current PID Services  Landscape.

See: https://www.project-freya.eu/en/resources

The project would like to disseminate and get feedback on the deliverables and the RDA PID IG list server! might be a good channel for this. Can we use the list server to inform the subscribers on the deliverables?
Suggestions for communication channels are welcome.

Best,

René
--
Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/pid-ig/post/pid-resolution-services-best-practices-and-survey-current-pid-services-landscape